Florida’s First Coast is the home of Moultrie Creek. Here you will also find the oldest city in the United States – St. Augustine. The earliest graveyards of our European forebears are found here – along with many interesting stories. In addition to the articles posted here, there are many research resources for those interested in this area. This page serves as a directory to them.
- St. Johns County Cemeteries on FindAGrave.
- St. Augustine Research Guide at WeRelate.
- St. Augustine National Cemetery page at WeRelate.
- St. Johns County Graveyards photo collection at Flickr
- St. Augustine Historical Society Research Library
- St. Augustine Genealogical Society
- St. Johns County page at USGenWeb
A map pointing to the cemeteries in St. Johns County is being constructed using Google Maps. This map will continue to grow as cemetery information is found and posted.
A growing collection of photos for Graveyards in St. Johns County can be found at Flickr.
WeRelate Cemetery Portal. WeRelate is a community-built platform for family history research and collaboration. In addition to building your family tree and connecting with others researching your same lines, WeRelate members are building a huge support infrastucture of historical, biographical and source material which includes cemeteries. The cemetery portal page will quickly connect you to the growing number of cemetery pages.