Projects such as this are not done in a vacuum. There are many people and organizations involved in the design, research and creation of any blog – and most especially history blogs. I would like to thank the following for their help pulling this site together and providing research on the articles posted here:
- Terry Thornton who is the driving force behind The Association of Graveyard Rabbits and a source of inspiration to all of us involved in genea-blogging.
- footnoteMaven for her fabulous graphics and logos supporting our many projects.
- Brian Gardner who designed this elegant WordPress theme that gives authority to my articles.
- The staff of the St. Augustine Historical Society Research Library for their help researching the history of this area.
- Greg Moore, the Command Historian of the Florida National Guard, for his vast knowledge – and great stories – about the military history of Florida.